SAML Single Sign-On Support
We have added support for single sign-on using SAML2. See the documentation for instructions on enabling it and connecting Reporter to your SAML provider.
New API Routes
- Tasks can now be created, edited, assigned to users, and completed
- Task sets can now be created, edited, and added to assessments.
- You can now create findings from finding templates through the API
The python API wrapper has been updated with the new routes. Check the API documentation for details.
Results Table Options
New options are available for results table component:
- The green checkmark or red X that indicates if vulnerabilities are present in a category can now be disabled.
- Choose which risk severity flips a category from a green checkmark to a red X.
Moreover, you can now select options for the results table in the Findings tab of an assessment. Assessment-level settings are used as the default for any settings not explicitly set in the component. You can set a default for new assessments from Settings > General > Assessment Defaults.
- Uploaded images are now optimized.
- Updated tool output file parsers.
- The upload bar has been improved so that it no longer looks like an upload is finished when it is still processing.
- Added a webhook that fires when a new update for Reporter is available.
- Missing or inaccessible images in markdown fields now show an 'image not found' placeholder image.
- Optimized PDF report creation process.
- Fixed an issue where 'edit severity' was always unchecked when editing a draft retest.
- Fixed broken image border color setting.
- Fixed an issue where the short ID field was too short to fit a short ID.
- Fixed an issue where the automatically suggested short ID would sometimes be too long.
- Fixed a rare exception when trying to download PDF reports.
- Fixed an issue where assessments were sometimes incorrectly sorted when deadlines were set using the API.
- Fixed a bug where completed assessments weren't sorted properly.
- Fixed an issue where documents for new findings, targets, and finding templates weren't read properly after a validation error.