Breaking change! Environment variables related to the SMS configuration have been renamed. To prevent breaking functionality related to SMS (such as 2FA), the variables listed below should be renamed. See the documentation for more information.
Python API wrapper
We've released an API wrapper to simplify the interaction with the Reporter API:
Multiple report themes
Major improvements have been added to the Report theming. You can now create multiple report themes that can be assigned to individual assessments or assessment types. Besides this, many other improvements are included, such as the exporting and importing of themes, the ability to upload or swap entire font families, and to change the font of code blocks.
Another major addition in this release is the improvement of the search functionality, including many new filters and a toggle for the 'AND'-search.
Other new and improved features
- Mobile phone numbers are now validated and stored according to international standards.
- Added examples for classifications in finding and finding template API docs.
- Added an option to the results table component to show the complete short ID for each finding.
- Invite client users by selecting a group on the assessments show page.
- Option to hide table of contents in reports.
- Allow SVG images for client logos.
- Add a button in user profiles that links to the user's activities.
- Make the assessment type name editable.
- Fixed an issue where fonts with certain special characters in the file name (such as underscores) broke the PDF report.
- Fixed an issue where captions for syntax-highlighted code blocks were missing in the PDF report.
- Fixed an issue where captions of code blocks used the wrong font in the HTML report.
- Similar to the HTML report, inline images are rendered inline in the PDF reports.
- Header sizes in the PDF and HTML reports are now consistent.
- Focus markdown area when clicking the input label.