Write your pentest reports in the language of your choice! The following key components have been made translatable to enhance your reporting experience:
- Report Themes
- Assessment templates
- Finding templates
Easily add new languages by importing ready-made translations from our public GitHub repository.
With this feature, you're not limited to adding new languages, but it also offers the flexibility to modify the default English terms. For instance, you can personalize your reports by renaming terms like "Proof" to "Evidence" to better align with your organization's terminology or reporting style.
New markdown editor
The markdown editor in Reporter has been completely rebuilt, offering a more robust and user-friendly experience. This upgrade paves the way for new functionalities, including the planned addition of annotation tools.
Key enhancements of the editor:
- Improved Grammar Tool Support: Enjoy better integration with grammar assistance tools such as Grammarly for error-free writing.
- Image Previews on Hover: Easily preview images by hovering over their markdown tags, adding convenience to your editing process.
- Enhanced Syntax Highlighting: The editor now offers syntax highlighting for code blocks, making code more readable.
- Streamlined Document Handling: Quickly find and track your uploaded documents within the markdown, and easily see which documents haven't been added yet.
- In assessments and findings, comments can now be sorted to show the most recent either at the top or bottom of the list.
- Okta SSO support.
- New target types.
- Cloudflare documentation.
- Theme textboxes are now conveniently located under the theme settings tab, eliminating the need for page reloads for each textbox change.
- Amazon S3 library updates for improved IMDSv2 support.
- The default gray font color has been darkened, making text easier to read on the web portal.
- The loading of assessments and findings with many targets has been optimized. We'll add more improvements in the upcoming releases.
- Allow disabling the verification of SMTP TLS certificates.
- The built-in Reporter theme has transitioned to Noto Sans font, enhancing multi-language support and resolving rendering issues in Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can easily configure the Noto Sans font for your own (custom) themes.
- Fixed broken PDF generation caused by using
^in code tags.
- Fixed task links on the dashboard not setting the correct status filter.
- Addressed ID confirmation failures when SSO providers return emails in uppercase.
- Fixed problems in assessments with large uploads (e.g., videos) that hindered ZIP download functionality.