Download Show checksums
Docker Compose example package SHA256: 1509bcab2c22a1de5faa07903be95ab9a93fec4936e8e8917f8c02c44f349595
Docker image SHA256: 7e45661efee999a36852db884d5b6ecce4ee8620a60c61601642de4da4c51dae
- Added the ability to migrate multiple assessments to a new theme.
- Introduced a configuration option to sign AuthnRequest messages. For more details, please refer to the updated documentation.
- Severity labels are now more consistent with other labels.
- Resolved an exception that occurred when attempting to create a finding template.
- Addressed an issue where credentials for targets were not imported accurately from past assessments.
- Long words should no longer overrun table cells and page margins in the PDF report.
- Fixed an inconsistency concerning the default settings for Two-Factor Authentication.