Download Show checksums
Docker Compose example package SHA256: 3d756005289fd0efe0d10b145a2f6fa507e59d542b0f8cd0678960ac2f880962
Docker image SHA256: 07de1ec9cb229565fd843ee9b7c5ad4561953ee389f42518c639d8416951d72a
New API functionality for comments
- The API now supports creation, modification, and retrieval of assessment comments, finding comments, finding retest requests, and finding retests.
- You can reply to finding comments, assessment comments, finding retest requests, and finding retests.
- You can retrieve these events as an include with a finding or assessment.
- Replies to comments can be retrieved as an include from corresponding comments, retests, etc. For example, you can GET a finding and include
- Caution tags are now also rendered in the PDF report making it consistent with the online report.
- Updated CWE classifications to v4.12.
- The output file parsers have been updated for improved performance and data extraction.
- When encountering errors during output file parsing, error messages now provide more detailed context to facilitate troubleshooting.
- Resolved an issue preventing the retrieval of PDF reports via the API.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Highest Risk' badge in CVSS assessments sometimes showed the highest category, but not the highest score.
- Fixed a bug where resolved retests could not be set back to unresolved.
- Fixed a bug where the 'General activity' link was not functioning correctly on the activities page.
- Fixed an issue where provisional events in the schedule had no associated users.
- Fixed an issue where assessment sections could not be emptied by editing them in the online report.
- Fixed an issue where the status of a retest was not shown in the researcher panel.
- Fixed an issue where caution tags,
@tags and component tags were sometimes rendered incorrectly.
- Fixed a crash when evaluating findings suggested as new templates if the finding has resolvers.
- Fixed an issue where users were notified twice if output file parsing failed.
- Fixed a rare exception when deleting an assessment.
- Addressed a rendering issue for long words with Unicode characters in the PDF reports.
- Fixed an issue where the
next_deadlinefield was sometimes set incorrectly.