Add the client's logo to the report
You can now add the client's company logo to the report using text box items. You can set a maximum height and width, and the logo will automatically scale to fit.
Convert comments to retest requests
You can now convert a finding comment from a client into a retest request if a client accidentally submits a comment that was intended to be a request for a retest.
- The loading of the researcher panel has been optimized.
- The form to request the deletion of an assessment has been improved to emphasize the fact that data will be permanently deleted.
- Closing a real-time notification is now instantly synced with other open Reporter tabs.
- If the description, risk, recommendation, or proof field of a finding is empty, the name of that field no longer appears in the PDF report, making it consistent with the online report.
- Fixed some issues that could cause the PDF report compilation to fail.
- Fixed an issue where the review events of a retest did not appear as children of the retest.
- Fixed a bug where severity badges in retests did not display correctly in online reports.
- Fixed an issue where pasting binary payloads as text blocks would crash the PDF report compilation. We recommend attaching binary payloads as an attachment. In a future release, we will guide researchers to do so by optimizing the UI.