Download Show checksums
Docker Compose example package SHA256: 14cea3dc906922b95ef74754696fdb3c2c27e2819d1583382305da314dcac06f
Docker image SHA256: e5a81d8e0de50c8c412a464d67572b673b8d17d41d01f6acc35bb7f18d7680fb
- Directly create new tasks from the researcher panel.
- Assign weights to custom tasks and tasks in task sets. Tasks with higher weights are displayed first in the overview.
- The deadline options for tasks have been clarified.
- Custom tasks are no longer required to have a deadline. Tasks without a deadline are never hidden.
- The visibility of the number of tasks has been improved in the researcher panel.
- More task activities are now being logged.
- Tasks created by using task sets now have a label with the name of the task set.
- The user who has completed a task is now displayed.
- Fixed an issue where generating a preview report would fail when using the 'Researchers' component on the front page without (academic) titles.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Relevant for assessment status'-filter also filtered out completed tasks.
- Fixed an issue where tasks with no deadline were listed before tasks with a deadline.