Documentation is now available in Reporter
The Reporter documentation has been added to the Reporter installation and is available to all admins and researchers from the main menu. In addition, all pages in Reporter now have a button that takes you directly to the most relevant section of the documentation for that page.
Documentation has been added for settings pages, and existing documentation on the use of Reporter has been expanded.
Linking potential findings
Added the ability to link potential findings to existing findings in an assessment. By linking a finding from an external tool to an existing finding, you can tell other researchers and reviewers that it does not need to be imported because the other finding already covers it.
You should link potential findings when multiple tools detect the same vulnerability or when a tool finds similar issues that you want to combine into one.
- The report buttons now appear more prominently on the assessment page.
- Clients will now see a variety of notifications or warnings if reports are being generated or when they are potentially out-of-date.
- A user downloading a PDF report or ZIP export, or viewing the online report is now logged as activity.
- It is no longer possible to change the name of a snippet that is in use as this would break the snippet.
- The 'Submit assessment for review'-button now also appears when there is one finding, instead of requiring more.
- Sections of disabled assessment types now show a 'Disabled' badge when selecting them for finding templates.
- The sorting of targets in the assessment overview is fixed.
- Fixed a bug where the sub-menus of the main navigation did not show when the menu was minimized.
- Fixed a bug where changes made to a newly created phase were not saved.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to select certain dates for phases.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips for the names of the sender of an in-app notification were hidden.
- Fixed an issue where long diffs took a very long time to load.
- Fixed an error when deleting an assessment.
- Fixed an error when creating a new text box item.
- Fixed a bug where creating an 'under review' retest would put the 'review requested' event in the wrong place.