- Cloned findings can now be deleted in the original assessment.
- Added a 'Severity Only' scoring system that lets you select a severity from 'Info' to 'Critical' without providing impact/likelihood or CVSS metrics.
- 'Researcher briefing updated' notifications are now only sent if the assessment status is active or under review
- Fixed an issue where notifications about new tasks would count tasks that were already completed.
- Fixed a bug where toast notifications without a sender would not appear.
- Sign-in with Google/Microsoft is now blocked in Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a bug where a vulnerable finding could be created without a status. This made it impossible to move them to a new assessment.
- Fixed a bug where some Acunetix, all Burp Suite and VulnDB templates had a severity of Not Applicable