Several new dates have been added for the assessment phases. Each phase now has a 'Research Start Date' and a 'Research Deadline', a 'Review Start Date' and a 'Review Deadline', and a 'Delivery Date'.
A schedule/agenda view has been added for assessment phases, accessible via the main menu. Each phase is separated into Research, Research Overtime, Review, and Finalization steps. The schedule can be filtered by assessment and user.
The dashboard assessments table now shows users based on the assessment's status. It shows the researchers assigned to the latest phase if for 'Active' assessments, reviewers for 'Under Review', and any assessment managers for other statuses. This should give a much better overview of who is supposed to be working on which assessment right now. In addition, clients now always see the managers of an assessment in a contacts column.
Tasks now have deadlines. Most task deadlines are based on the deadline set in the current assessment phase. For example, a task to review a finding will use the 'Review Deadline' as a deadline.
- Deadlines for custom tasks can be set when creating or editing them.
- Deadlines for tasks from task sets can be preset in the task set before or in the individual tasks afterward.
- Deadlines for tasks that don't relate to assessment phases, such as global tasks or comment tasks, can be set in business days from the Settings > Settings > Functionality page.
Tasks are only shown in the various overviews if they are relevant based on the assessment's status. For example, a task to add a finding to a section that requires findings is not shown until the assessment status is set to 'Active'.
A task overview has been added to the dashboard. For researchers, this shows how many tasks they have in each assessment, and how many of them are due in the future, today or in the past. Admins also have a tab to show unassigned tasks, and one to show tasks that are due today or overdue.
Other new and improved features
- Scheduled assessments are now automatically set to 'Active' on the Research Start Date.
- Added a 'Complete Assessment' button to the researcher panel if there are no caution tags, no drafts, and the assessment is has a 'Review Completed' status.
- Assessment Phases are now completed when the assessment is. Only one uncompleted phase can exist.
- Requesting a retest now also creates a retest phase if no uncompleted retest phase exists.
- Impersonating a user now creates an activity.
- Users of Internet Explorer now see a warning that their browser is not supported and can no longer log in.
- Added search functionality and filters to clients.
- Improved the links in some tasks to lead directly to the associated event or (prefilled) form.
- Added (deactivated) after the names of blocked users in the application. This is not shown in reports, emails, or the API.
- Fixed a typo in the caption of the results table component.
- Fixed a bug where no activity was created when deleting a finding.
- Fixed several issues on the review page related to loading new pages in the tabs.
- Fixed a bug where documents could not be retrieved via the API.
- Fixed a bug where filtering activities in an assessment could show activities from other assessments.
- Fixed an issue where date pickers would not close when clicking outside them.
- Fixed an issue where finding templates weren't updated in Elasticsearch when their associated sections changed.