New Activity functionality is now available via the main menu. An overview screen shows the activity per assessment in the last seven days. Besides this, it is possible to filter and search in all logged assessment activities. The activity pages have been polished, so it is easier to keep an overview.
Other new and improved features
- Versioning for finding templates.
- Via a new button in the researcher panel, a researcher can now easily change the assessment to "Under Review" when the active research stage has been completed.
- Via a new button in the researcher panel, a reviewer can now easily change the assessment status to "Review Completed" when the review has been completed.
- Docs are now available via docs.securityreporter.app.
- PHP-FPM directives are now configurable via env vars.
- The researcher tree will now show an icon when a caution tag is present.
- Fix order of finding version fields to be consistent with the ordering everywhere else.
- Improved notifications are presented to client users when viewing an assessment that has not been completed yet.
- The Reporter Docker container has been improved.
- Added a CVSS risk assessment table (component).
- Breadcrumbs have been shortened to increase readability.
- In target import, importable targets are now shown with the assessment title and date.
- Fixed broken links in assessment result tables of the HTML report.
- Deduplicate VulnDB templates.
- Fix links to Reporter settings in new environments.
- Fixed exception in email-address-changed email.
- Fixed a forbidden redirect when editing an assessment section as a researcher.