Resolve findings partially
Findings with multiple targets can now be resolved for some of the targets, instead of all or none. The timeline and report will show which targets were resolved and when.
Other new and improved features
- The interface for adding report components has been improved.
- The results table in the online report now has also has a legend risk indications table.
- Pasting a link to Reporter now creates a relative link. These links keep working if the URL of Reporter changes.
- Admins can now choose 'My Tasks' or 'All Tasks' when opening the task page.
- The MySQL setting
sql_require_primary_keythat is enforced by some managed databases is now supported.
- Findings marked as an 'Accepted Risk' can now also be imported from previous assessments.
- Fixed a bug where modified settings were not applied to reports.
- Fixed an issue where lists could be wider than text in markdown fields.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to edit the Researcher Briefing and Target Credentials from their respective tabs on an assessment page.
- Fixed an issue where dragging-and-dropping sections would generate multiple alerts.
- It is once again possible to assign finding templates to assessment sections through the assessment section edit page. This includes full search functionality (with synonyms) and template source icons.