Tagging of findings and sections
Easily reference findings and sections by adding tags. Tagged sections and findings are rendered as links that point to the exact section/finding in the report. Use
# to tag a finding and
! to tag a section.
Only findings and sections in the same assessment can be tagged.
Improved syntax highlighting
The syntax highlighting for code blocks has been improved by adding new languages.
The following languages are currently supported:
- Some finding templates were stored twice.
- Fixed 500 errors on several pages.
- API resources now return true or false for booleans instead of 1 or 0.
- Collapsed resolved findings would only uncollapse if there were an odd number of results tables.
- Targets results table resolved findings would not uncollapse at all due to missing script.